Search This Blog

Do you want to teach abroad?

Sunday, June 14, 2009

ENLI school employment

Job Title: ENLI School Employment
Located at: Tianjin (China)->map
Vacancy: 5 or more
Salary: $10000 CNY

Employment Offer
Position: Foreign Language Expert
Term: 1 Year
Remuneration: 10,000+ RMB/ month
√,, Direct Deposits
√,, Annual Z Visa
√,, Foreign Expert Certification
√,, Annual Travel Allowance
√,, Annual Medical Allowance
√,, Assistance with Housing and Utilities
√,, Access to ENLI Professional Development Training
√,, Access to ENLI Resource Library
√,, Access to ENLI Language Training Courses
√,, Access to ENLI Teaches and Staff
√,, Quarterly ENLI Teacher Trips
Required Documentation:
,, Current Photo (passport sized)
,, CV (updated with references)
,, University or College Degree
,, Teacher Training Course (optional)
,, Valid Passport (copies of the photo page and current visa page)
,, Medical Certification (optional)
,, Additional Documents that would be of assistance to an employer
I want to see Similar information

No comments: